Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, October 20, 2011

#JournalChat Links Edition (10/19/11)


jacquimalpass3:58am via Facebook
RT @DawnHerring: Oh, remember tomorrow is#JournalChat Live on Twitter at 4 CST/2 PST. We'll be discussing how to use our journals...fb.me/1cNhpJZj0
LaurawritingOct 19, 7:40pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat Thanks! I'll try and make it. I love journal writing:) #JournalChat
DawnHerringOct 19, 6:02pm via Facebook
Oh, remember tomorrow is #JournalChat Live on Twitter at 4 CST/2 PST. We'll be discussing how to use our journals... fb.me/1cNhpJZj0
DawnHerringOct 19, 5:08pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 10/19/11 for all things journaling on Twitter: Journal Your Way to Stress Relief... fb.me/vTyqtLyf
JournalChatOct 19, 5:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/72Pr2 #JournalChat Pick of the Day (10/19) Journal Your Way to Natural Stress Relief by JenniferP @calmrelaxednow #Journaling
DawnHerringOct 19, 5:06pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/72Pnq #JournalChat Pick of the Day (10/19) Journal Your Way to Natural Stress Relief by JenniferP @calmrelaxednow #Journaling
JournalChatOct 19, 4:54pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/72P2I Pimp My Moleskine (blog post) by Quinn McDonald @quinncreative (I love these too!)#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringOct 19, 4:54pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/72P0r Pimp My Moleskine (blog post) by Quinn McDonald @quinncreative (I love these too!)#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatOct 19, 4:51pm via HootSuite
My post: A Butterfly Moment ow.ly/72OUx What is yours? #writechat #Litchat #JournalChat
DawnHerringOct 19, 4:51pm via HootSuite
My post: A Butterfly Moment ow.ly/72OTM What is yours? #writechat #Litchat #JournalChat
JournalChatOct 19, 3:38pm via HootSuite
@laurawriting Oh, please do! I'd love to know. You're welcome to share on #JournalChat Live on Thursday at 4 CST too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment