Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring, home of Refresh Journal for a fresh perspective in all of life's dimensions! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my new Journal and to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition. You're welcome to sign up for your personal copy of Refresh Journal which contains the my #JournalChat Favorited from #JournalChat Links Edition and the essential #JournalChat Choice of the month, which determines our topic for #JournalChat Live on the First Sunday** of each month at 4 EST/1 PST for all things journaling on Twitter. (**If the First Sunday coincides with a holiday, I will create an alternate date for the Twitter chat or I will post details that the discussion will take place on our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group.)

Also included each month are refreshing tips for your home, work, kids and yourself, plus music, The Artist column and other goodies.

Please feel free to leave a comment about what you love in Refresh Journal. Or send me a tip or answer to a question that I may showcase in a future issue!


Thanks for your interest and for subscribing!

Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

JournalWriter Freelance

Host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition on Twitter

Thursday, January 19, 2012

#JournalChat Live 1/19/12 Topic: Your Journal: Assess and Plan



JournalChat4:32pm via HootSuite
@JournalForYou thanks, Deborah. I appreciate that! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:31pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling assessment and planning; and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:31pm via HootSuite
Enjoy your #Journaling assessment and planning; and don't forget to refresh yourself! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:30pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; Join us next week, 1/26, at 5 EST/2 PST;#Journaling topic to be announced.
DawnHerring4:30pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; Join us next week, 1/26, at 5 EST/2 PST;#Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalForYou4:29pm via TweetChat
Great chat. Hope to be back next week!#journalchat
DawnHerring4:29pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker It was great to have you, Suzanna.#JournalChat
JournalForYou4:28pm via TweetChat
You certainly had a busy year, Dawn! You accomplished and experienced some incredible things! #journalchat
Simplyblisslife4:28pm via web
Thank you for having me Dawn! . I enjoyed chatting about journaling with you all. Be Blissful! :-)#JournalChat #DawnHerring
JournalChat4:28pm via HootSuite
I also want to thank all of those who joined us and contributed to our #Journaling discussion today on#JournalChat Live. Its been fab!
DawnHerring4:28pm via HootSuite
I also want to thank all of those who joined us and contributed to our #Journaling discussion today on#JournalChat Live. Its been fab!
Brainmaker4:27pm via web
@DawnHerring I'm off to walk around a bit. Thanks for your generosity! #journalchat
Brainmaker4:26pm via web
@DawnHerring Thanks Dawn. Just looking at your 2011 Rewind. Nice! 2011 was an incredible year.#journalchat
JournalChat4:26pm via HootSuite
A very special THANKS to you, Monique, for joining us today to talk about Your Journal: Assess and Plan. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:26pm via HootSuite
A very special THANKS to you, Monique, for joining us today to talk about Your Journal: Assess and Plan. #JournalChat #Journaling
Simplyblisslife4:25pm via web
Great Dawn, I'm gonna check it out.#JournalChat#JournalChat
JournalChat4:25pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8zNbx Refresh Journal can be useful and practical as well as inspiring! #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:24pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8zN9Q Refresh Journal can be useful and practical as well as inspiring! #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat4:23pm via HootSuite
@mscator Thanks so much for your sweet words, Leia. :) #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:23pm via web
@JournalChat Looking at prompt on the website. Yes, helpful! #journalchat
Brainmaker4:22pm via web
@Simplyblisslife I'm very grateful. Near finishing the novella, too. Whew. #journalchat
DawnHerring4:22pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Enjoy to the full, Suzanna. Let us know how it goes...#JournalChat
mscator4:22pm via TweetDeck
Dawn is supportive & kind #FF RT @JournalChat:ow.ly/8zN2H Here is my Yearly Rewind of 2011#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:22pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker It's a great prep time for your writing time, I'm sure. #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:21pm via web
@DawnHerring So incredible. Whales passing by, surf crashing, so much beauty, and quiet and alone. Just amazing. #journalchat
Simplyblisslife4:20pm via web
That sounds amazing! What great place for writing.@Brainmaker #JournalChat #DawnHerring
JournalChat4:20pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8zMZD #Journaling #Prompts can often give us needed insight into our week. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:20pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8zMY3 #Journaling #Prompts can often give us needed insight into our week. #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:19pm via web
@JournalChat Practical -- and essential, for me. I don't understand what I'm doing until I journal.#journalchat
DawnHerring4:19pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Sounds awesome and refreshing, Suzanna. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:18pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be such a practical approach to life change, assessing and planning for a better week ahead. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:18pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be such a practical approach to life change, assessing and planning for a better week ahead. #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:17pm via web
@DawnHerring Been an amazing first days of 2012. Gifted a house on the ocean to write. Now, to listen within. #journalchat
JournalChat4:17pm via HootSuite
When I journal about something I did well or I'm happy with, especially if it was something challenging, it can boost my pov. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:17pm via HootSuite
When I journal about something I did well or I'm happy with, especially if it was something challenging, it can boost my pov. #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:16pm via web
@mscator @JournalChat @Simplyblisslife@robynmcintyre Thanks everyone. My mind is shifting nicely. Encouraged. #journalchat
DawnHerring4:15pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Hope all goes well for you, Suzanna.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
We can tend to focus on what we are doing wrong instead of what we've done well. #Journaling is perfect for congrats! #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:13pm via web
@Simplyblisslife @melodymnunez Truth is I think I'm a little bit homesick. #journalchat
JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
What can we say we should give ourselves Kudos for? I love this, Monique! #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:13pm via HootSuite
What can we say we should give ourselves Kudos for? I love this, Monique! #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat4:12pm via HootSuite
I think a great way to summarize our prompts is giving ourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:12pm via HootSuite
I think a great way to summarize our prompts is giving ourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre Thanks for joining us, Robyn. It was a delight to have you. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Sketches and doodles; sounds like a bit of creativity/art #Journaling going on. Fun.:) Love it! #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife4:09pm via web
Same for me, I saw behavior patterns, that had to change. @Brainmaker @melodymnunez#Journalchat #Dawnherring
robynmcintyre4:09pm via TweetDeck
@DawnHerring Gotta go, Dawn. Thanks for the insights, everyone. #Journaling #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:09pm via web
@Simplyblisslife I've been on a long writing retreat (since Jan 1). Realized just now I probably need a break from it. #journalchat
JournalChat4:09pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker That's what #Journaling can do; really give you a clearer picture of what you want to change. #JournalChat
robynmcintyre4:08pm via TweetDeck
RT @Brainmaker: When I saw how entrenched some habits of thinking were, going back 20 yrs, I was able to start changing. #journalchat
JournalChat4:08pm via HootSuite
We can all use reminders and more time to nurture and relax; and every day! Why not, right?#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:08pm via HootSuite
We can all use reminders and more time to nurture and relax; and every day! Why not, right?#JournalChat #Journaling
Brainmaker4:07pm via web
@robynmcintyre Most enlightening stuff in my journals are the sketches & doodles. Prophetic, almost. #journalchat
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
Fun can often be the one thing we don't get enough of; #Journaling can help us incorporate it more definitely into our lives. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:07pm via HootSuite
Fun can often be the one thing we don't get enough of; #Journaling can help us incorporate it more definitely into our lives. #JournalChat
Brainmaker4:06pm via web
@melodymnunez When I saw how entrenched some habits of thinking were, going back 20 yrs, I was able to start changing. #journalchat
Simplyblisslife4:06pm via web
Me too Dawn, the feel part of your week. You should always include fun/relax time :-) as Dawns says Refresh time #Journalchat #DawnHerring
robynmcintyre4:05pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat I've found that I tend to forget the fun times - I can use the reminders #JournalChat#Journaling
DawnHerring4:04pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Definitely insightful, Suzanna.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:03pm via HootSuite
Monique, why is fun part of this list? Why is it important? #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:03pm via HootSuite
Monique, why is fun part of this list? Why is it important? #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat4:02pm via HootSuite
When we use our journals to record our fun times, it makes us want to have more of that. I know it does for me. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:02pm via HootSuite
When we use our journals to record our fun times, it makes us want to have more of that. I know it does for me. #JournalChat #Journaling
Brainmaker4:01pm via web
@DawnHerring I looked at journals from 20 yrs ago and saw some things that have not changed. What a heads-up. #journalchat
DawnHerring4:01pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker It's part of your writing story. A happy part. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat4:00pm via HootSuite
What did I do that was fun? Oh, I think this one might be my favorite! It's refreshment time! ;)#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:00pm via HootSuite
What did I do that was fun? Oh, I think this one might be my favorite! It's refreshment time! ;)#JournalChat #Journaling
Brainmaker3:59pm via web
@DawnHerring That's true, I've written some down, but it would be fun to look back on more notes about it. #journalchat
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Oh, our values are what make our lives high quality. I love that #Journaling can help with that! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:58pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker But of course not! :) And I would record them in my journal! HIGH POINT. :)#JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:57pm via web
When you answer that questions, it can show you what you value and how you want to experience life#Journalchat #DawnHerring
JournalChat3:57pm via HootSuite
Change isn't always easy to implement, but#Journaling helps us to work out the details that help us figure it out. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:57pm via HootSuite
Change isn't always easy to implement, but#Journaling helps us to work out the details that help us figure it out. #JournalChat
Brainmaker3:57pm via web
@DawnHerring KDP is the publishing area for Kindle. My books sales are surging. I can't stop looking. :-) #journalchat
Brainmaker3:56pm via web
Need to write just about 10 pages to finish novella. Hedge, hedge. @Simplyblisslife @mscator#journalchat
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
When I notice a pattern in my daily #Journaling that isn't working in my daily life experience, I can brainstorm what to do. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:55pm via HootSuite
When I notice a pattern in my daily #Journaling that isn't working in my daily life experience, I can brainstorm what to do. #JournalChat
Brainmaker3:55pm via web
@DawnHerring Hm, that's interesting. What would I change about this week. #journalchat
JournalChat3:54pm via HootSuite
What would I change about this week? Here is an especially practical question to answer in our#Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:54pm via HootSuite
What would I change about this week? Here is an especially practical question to answer in our#Journaling#JournalChat
Brainmaker3:53pm via web
@DawnHerring Decided I need a reward. 1. Journaling 2. Editing novel. 3. Check KDP stats. #3 is all I want to do. LOL #journalchat
robynmcintyre3:53pm via TweetDeck
@Brainmaker Yes, it's nice to have a place to go where you don't feel you have to 'structure' what you write #journalchat
JournalChat3:52pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker I like to say my #Journaling is talking to myself on the page in addition to verbalizing. :)#JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:51pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: We can see our #Journaling as practical when we become more productive & do more of what we want & save time. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:51pm via HootSuite
@Brainmaker Welcome, Suzanna! Oh, yes,#Journaling will help unblock you! #JournalChat
Brainmaker3:50pm via web
Talking to myself is what my journaling does best. Today I think "burnout" is just a need for some freewriting. @mscator #journalchat
robynmcintyre3:50pm via TweetDeck
@victorsachar You might be surprised at how many lie to themselves to support their self-image#journalchat
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife I love that, Monique. It's what you desire from the heart rather than what may be put upon you. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:50pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife I love that, Monique. It's what you desire from the heart rather than what may be put upon you. #JournalChat #Journaling
mscator3:48pm via TweetDeck
I believe what you write is your authentic self.#JournalChat
Brainmaker3:48pm via web
@DawnHerring Thanks for reminding me about the chat! I was just wondering why I was blocked & headed to the journal. #journalchat
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
@victorsachar Oh, I agree, Victor! When we know we'll write it down, it makes us pause and think about our actions. #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:48pm via web
When what you're doing is in alignment with how you truly feel & what your doing is not what others want you to do.#Journalchat #DawnHerring
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
We can see our #Journaling as practical when we become more productive & do more of what we want & save time. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:47pm via HootSuite
We can see our #Journaling as practical when we become more productive & do more of what we want & save time. #JournalChat
victorsachar3:46pm via web
Generally it's hard to lie when you write for yourself. The truth generally appears on the page. Strange but true. #journalchat
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
RT @Bookmark_Terry: @JournalChat And by 'practically' you mean? Just wanting to be sure.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
I think when I feel good about what I've done with my day and know it's my best; I feel my authenticity in my gut/on the page. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:45pm via HootSuite
I think when I feel good about what I've done with my day and know it's my best; I feel my authenticity in my gut/on the page. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
Monique, how can you tell when you've been your trueself? #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:43pm via HootSuite
Monique, how can you tell when you've been your trueself? #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre It helps us be more aware and more conscious of what we are doing; we will write it down eventually! #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:43pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre It helps us be more aware and more conscious of what we are doing; we will write it down eventually! #JournalChat #Journaling
Simplyblisslife3:42pm via TweetDeck
RT @robynmcintyre: @DawnHerring Journaling helps you to be present in the moment#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:42pm via HootSuite
RT @robynmcintyre: @DawnHerring Journaling helps you to be present in the moment#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:42pm via HootSuite
RT @robynmcintyre: @DawnHerring Journaling helps you to be present in the moment#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:41pm via HootSuite
You have to know yourself to be able to answer that question; #Journaling help you to do that.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:41pm via HootSuite
You have to know yourself to be able to answer that question; #Journaling help you to do that.#JournalChat
robynmcintyre3:41pm via TweetDeck
@DawnHerring Journaling helps you to be present in the moment #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
The next one is being your trueself. Are we being authentic in our approach to life? Very vital question! #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:40pm via HootSuite
The next one is being your trueself. Are we being authentic in our approach to life? Very vital question! #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
RT @Simplyblisslife: You will make changes to your plans so things can go smoother #Journalchat#DawnHerring
DawnHerring3:39pm via HootSuite
RT @Simplyblisslife: You will make changes to your plans so things can go smoother #Journalchat#DawnHerring
JournalChat3:39pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Yes, and that's why #Journaling is so effective in helping us bring about practical positive change. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:39pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Yes, and that's why #Journaling is so effective in helping us bring about practical positive change. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre Yes, Robyn, I agree. The more we understand ourselves, the more empathetic we can be outside of ourselves. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre Yes, Robyn, I agree. The more we understand ourselves, the more empathetic we can be outside of ourselves. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Ah, yes, consciousness is very important; instead of living and doing on auto pilot.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:37pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Ah, yes, consciousness is very important; instead of living and doing on auto pilot.#JournalChat #Journaling
Simplyblisslife3:36pm via web
You will make changes to your plans so things can go smoother #Journalchat #DawnHerring
JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
It help to journal these issues to get a better handle on what will work better next time; we can learn from this experience. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:36pm via HootSuite
It help to journal these issues to get a better handle on what will work better next time; we can learn from this experience. #JournalChat
robynmcintyre3:36pm via TweetDeck
@DawnHerring Understanding ourselves helps so much with our understanding of others #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
It isn't fun to deal with disappointment when plans in life don't work out the way we want; but we can figure out the why not. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:35pm via HootSuite
It isn't fun to deal with disappointment when plans in life don't work out the way we want; but we can figure out the why not. #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:35pm via web
You are more aware and less robotic with your daily routine. You will consciously go through you day#Journalchat #DawnHerring
JournalChat3:34pm via HootSuite
That's why I love #Journaling so much; self evaluation can help us work out the kinks in our daily activity and experience. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:34pm via HootSuite
That's why I love #Journaling so much; self evaluation can help us work out the kinks in our daily activity and experience. #JournalChat
robynmcintyre3:32pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat Which is a great opp for self-evaluation #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
Monique, can you tell us how this can help us in planning for a better week ahead? #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:31pm via HootSuite
Monique, can you tell us how this can help us in planning for a better week ahead? #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
Monique's next prompt: Did my plans work out? If not, why? Here we assess why something is working or not. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:31pm via HootSuite
Monique's next prompt: Did my plans work out? If not, why? Here we assess why something is working or not. #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:29pm via HootSuite
@JournalForYou Sounds organized and motivating, Deborah. :) #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:28pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre I think it's good that you take both approaches, Robyn. This way you get the best of both #Journaling worlds. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:28pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre I think it's good that you take both approaches, Robyn. This way you get the best of both #Journaling worlds. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:28pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre I have that happen to me too; I try to slow down my thoughts and write as well as I can. Seems to work. #JournalChat
JournalForYou3:27pm via TweetChat
asking you how your day went. You just reply to the email with your response and it logs it for you!#journalchat
JournalForYou3:27pm via TweetChat
I've been experimenting with an email journaling app - I think it's called OhLife! It sends you an email every evening... #journalchat
JournalChat3:27pm via HootSuite
@Scrapacat Yes, I've heard of it before; thanks for the link! #JournalChat #Journaling
robynmcintyre3:26pm via TweetDeck
@DawnHerring Sometimes I still handwrite when I want that mind/body connection or think I need to slow down #Journaling #JournalChat
robynmcintyre3:26pm via TweetDeck
@DawnHerring I used to handwrite exclusively but found my mind was moving too fast for my fingers.#Journaling #JournalChat
Scrapacat3:25pm via TweetDeck
Everyone familiar with 750words.com? Great site for daily digital journaling, morning pages, etc.#journalchat
JournalChat3:25pm via HootSuite
@Bookmark_Terry Oh, I agree, Terry. Making time to journal is vital. A Weekly review can be helpful.#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:25pm via HootSuite
@Scrapacat I think there's more of a mind/body connection with hand written #Journaling; but if you prefer digital, it's good! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:25pm via HootSuite
@Scrapacat I think there's more of a mind/body connection with hand written #Journaling; but if you prefer digital, it's good! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:24pm via HootSuite
RT @robynmcintyre: @DawnHerring Excellent capsulization #Journalchat #Journaling // Yes, indeed. :)
Simplyblisslife3:23pm via web
@Scrapacat and the amount of time someone journals for can be effective #JournalChat
JournalChat3:23pm via HootSuite
@robynmcintyre I like the idea myself, Robyn.#JournalChat Welcome! :)
JournalChat3:22pm via HootSuite
@mscator That is so true, Leia. It does help balance things out and help us get a more positive perspective. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:22pm via HootSuite
@mscator That is so true, Leia. It does help balance things out and help us get a more positive perspective. #JournalChat #Journaling
Simplyblisslife3:22pm via web
@Scrapacat...Not really, it all depends on the persons preference, and what works better. I think the consistency....#JournalChat
JournalChat3:20pm via HootSuite
@Bookmark_Terry Glad you're hanging in there, Terry. :) #JournalChat I'm ok on my end.
JournalChat3:19pm via HootSuite
@JournalForYou Oh, I do too, Deborah. It can be a source of hope and joy in the midst of difficulty.#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:18pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Conversations and unplanned interruptions...oh yes, we all have those. :) It's all in the details. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:18pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Conversations and unplanned interruptions...oh yes, we all have those. :) It's all in the details. #JournalChat #Journaling
robynmcintyre3:18pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat My journal is pretty stream of consciousness, but I think it's a good idea to keep a review journal #Journaling #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:18pm via web
That's a great way to put it Dawn...#JournalChat
JournalChat3:17pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Kind of like telling a story of sorts, with a beginning, middle, and end. Our weekly life story. #Journalchat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:17pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Kind of like telling a story of sorts, with a beginning, middle, and end. Our weekly life story. #Journalchat #Journaling
Bookmark_Terry3:17pm via web
@JournalChat I find twitter a bit slow today.#JournalChat
Scrapacat3:17pm via TweetDeck
@Simplyblisslife Do you feel there is a difference in effectiveness between written & digital journaling?#journalChat
JournalForYou3:16pm via TweetChat
I find it so helpful to look at my high points when I'm at a low point - it helps me realize that high points will be back... #journalchat
Simplyblisslife3:16pm via web
you can get more details about conversations you had, things that didn't go as planned etc...#JournalChat
JournalChat3:16pm via HootSuite
Do any of you enjoy #Journaling about your BEST THING from the week? If so, what do you do with this knowledge? #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:16pm via HootSuite
Do any of you enjoy #Journaling about your BEST THING from the week? If so, what do you do with this knowledge? #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:15pm via web
For the weekend, you can recap the day your days write down how it started, what happened in between and the end...#JournalChat
JournalChat3:14pm via HootSuite
I think high points are what keep us going in life, don't you? I love to share them in detail, emotionally and practically. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:14pm via HootSuite
I think high points are what keep us going in life, don't you? I love to share them in detail, emotionally and practically. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:14pm via HootSuite
Monique's first prompt: What was the best thing I experienced this week? I call this a HIGH Point! A Great way to start! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:14pm via HootSuite
Monique's first prompt: What was the best thing I experienced this week? I call this a HIGH Point! A Great way to start! #JournalChat
Simplyblisslife3:13pm via web
Hi Dawn, thanks for having me...#JournalChat
JournalChat3:12pm via HootSuite
@mscator Leia, great to see you; yes it's been a while. Welcome. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat3:11pm via HootSuite
@victorsachar Welcome, Victor. Great to have you here today. :) #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:11pm via HootSuite
@Scrapacat So do I! Aren't they fabulous, Kyra? Welcome. :) #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:10pm via HootSuite
Monique, do share with us your approach to weekend #Journaling with these insightful prompts! #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:10pm via HootSuite
Monique, do share with us your approach to weekend #Journaling with these insightful prompts! #JournalChat #Journaling
mscator3:09pm via TweetDeck
Aloha, Dawn. Happy to catch you. Finally!#JournalChat
JournalChat3:08pm via HootSuite
@JournalForYou Welcome, Deborah; great to see you. #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:08pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Monique has joined us for today's#JournalChat Live; welcome, Monique! Great to have you with us. :) #Journaling
DawnHerring3:08pm via HootSuite
@Simplyblisslife Monique has joined us for today's#JournalChat Live; welcome, Monique! Great to have you with us. :) #Journaling
Scrapacat3:08pm via TweetDeck
I love Monique's journaling prompts. #journalchat
JournalChat3:07pm via HootSuite
Monique makes the whole idea of #Journalingeach week a multi-dimensional approach with her fab prompts she provides. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:07pm via HootSuite
Monique makes the whole idea of #Journalingeach week a multi-dimensional approach with her fab prompts she provides. #JournalChat
Bookmark_Terry3:06pm via web
@JournalChat Hi Dawn. This is a great topic.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:06pm via HootSuite
We may not realize right away what those life lessons are if we don't write down what we experience. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:06pm via HootSuite
We may not realize right away what those life lessons are if we don't write down what we experience. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:05pm via HootSuite
Monique starts her post by establishing the importance of learning life lessons from what we experience on a daily basis. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:05pm via HootSuite
Monique starts her post by establishing the importance of learning life lessons from what we experience on a daily basis. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:04pm via HootSuite
What I love about this topic is it shows the practical side of #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:04pm via HootSuite
What I love about this topic is it shows the practical side of #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:03pm via HootSuite
Our #Journaling topic is Your Journal: Assess and Plan. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:03pm via HootSuite
Our #Journaling topic is Your Journal: Assess and Plan. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:01pm via HootSuite
I recommend tweetdeck, hootsuite, ortweetchat.com to follow along/contribute; be sure to use #JournalChat in your tweet. #Journaling
DawnHerring3:01pm via HootSuite
I recommend tweetdeck, hootsuite, ortweetchat.com to follow along/contribute; be sure to use #JournalChat in your tweet. #Journaling
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years. I am passionate about#Journaling. :) #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring, your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years. I am passionate about#Journaling. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling.
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment