Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring, home of Refresh Journal for a fresh perspective in all of life's dimensions! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my new Journal and to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition. You're welcome to sign up for your personal copy of Refresh Journal which contains the my #JournalChat Favorited from #JournalChat Links Edition and the essential #JournalChat Choice of the month, which determines our topic for #JournalChat Live on the First Sunday** of each month at 4 EST/1 PST for all things journaling on Twitter. (**If the First Sunday coincides with a holiday, I will create an alternate date for the Twitter chat or I will post details that the discussion will take place on our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group.)

Also included each month are refreshing tips for your home, work, kids and yourself, plus music, The Artist column and other goodies.

Please feel free to leave a comment about what you love in Refresh Journal. Or send me a tip or answer to a question that I may showcase in a future issue!


Thanks for your interest and for subscribing!

Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

JournalWriter Freelance

Host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition on Twitter

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#JournalChat Links Edition (2/28/12)



molossus1Feb 28, 7:25pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/9lPgo #JournalChatPick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling...
molossus1Feb 28, 7:25pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/9lOSK Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 7:00pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 2/28/12 for all things journaling on Twitter: Smash365: Courage by Rus... fb.me/T3GWOBya
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lPgo #JournalChat Pick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:53pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lPcV #JournalChat Pick of the Day (2/28) Smash365: Courage by Rus VanWestervelt @rusvw13 #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:45pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOSK Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:45pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOOu Runner UP!! How I Do My Morning Pages by Stephen P. Smith @hdbbstephen#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:39pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOFj In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer... by Debra @WarmMilkJournal#Journaling #JournalChat #prompt
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:39pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOCJ In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer... by Debra @WarmMilkJournal#Journaling #JournalChat #prompt
DutchessAbroadFeb 28, 6:39pm via TweetDeck
@JolyseBarnett @j_a_bennett author blog can be about anything relevant to subject + characters in oeuvre #litchat #journalchat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOug Day One: A beautiful and functional cross-platform #journaling #app #JournalChat
DawnHerringFeb 28, 6:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOs9 Day One: A beautiful and functional cross-platform #journaling #app #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:34pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOpN Rock And Roll: The kids are all crafting. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 6:30pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9lOgh Local Non-Profit Goes Hollywood With Unique Oscar Fundraiser #Journaling#artjournaling #art #JournalChat #news
DawnHerringFeb 28, 2:42pm via HootSuite
RT @caramoulds: @DawnHerring Thanks Dawn! // My pleasure, Cara. :) #JournalChat
JournalChatFeb 28, 2:16pm via web
@deonnekahler My pleasure! Loved the analogy, especially since I keep a journal and I'm an artist. I host #JournalChat Live on Thursdays.
JournalChatFeb 28, 2:14pm via web
@MarieDouville #JournalChat Live is Thursdays at 5 EST/2 PST; I post information for #JournalChatLinks Edition M, T, W, F.
WarmMilkJournalFeb 28, 5:32am via Tweet Button
In another life I could have been a Flamenco Dancer (among other things): a fun journal writing exercise bit.ly/wOKZva #JournalChat

No comments:

Post a Comment