Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring, home of Refresh Journal for a fresh perspective in all of life's dimensions! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my new Journal and to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition. You're welcome to sign up for your personal copy of Refresh Journal which contains the my #JournalChat Favorited from #JournalChat Links Edition and the essential #JournalChat Choice of the month, which determines our topic for #JournalChat Live on the First Sunday of each month at 4 EST/1 PST for all things journaling on Twitter.

Also included each month are refreshing tips for your home, work, kids and yourself, plus music, The Artist column and other goodies.

Please feel free to leave a comment about what you love in Refresh Journal. Or send me a tip or answer to a question that I may showcase in a future issue!


Thanks for your interest and for subscribing!

Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

JournalWriter Freelance

Host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition on Twitter

Thursday, February 2, 2012

#JournalChat Live 2/2/12 Topic: Journaling: Your Approach and Intent



JournalChat4:30pm via HootSuite
Enjoy setting your intention for your #Journalingpractice and don't forget to refresh yourself. :)#JournalChat
JournalChat4:29pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, on 2/9, at 5 EST/2 PST;#Journaling topic to be announced.
DawnHerring4:29pm via HootSuite
That wraps up this edition of #JournalChat Live; join us next week, on 2/9, at 5 EST/2 PST;#Journaling topic to be announced.
JournalChat4:24pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Yes, having a focus does keep you on track with your intention. I love that. :)#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:24pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Yes, having a focus does keep you on track with your intention. I love that. :)#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat4:23pm via HootSuite
Special thanks goes to Effy Wild @effyswild for her post, Intention, Ritual and Art as Spiritual Practice.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:23pm via HootSuite
Special thanks goes to Effy Wild @effyswild for her post, Intention, Ritual and Art as Spiritual Practice.#Journaling #JournalChat
queen_elisheba4:22pm via TweetCaster for Android
Also good to stay in track. When I first started I was all over the place, but with a focus, I stay on track. @JournalChat #JournalChat
JournalChat4:21pm via HootSuite
Whether we choose written, visual, or a little of both, we can set our intention and purpose through#Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:21pm via HootSuite
Whether we choose written, visual, or a little of both, we can set our intention and purpose through#Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat4:18pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Using one word can help make you more aware and more purposeful with your action and intent. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:18pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Using one word can help make you more aware and more purposeful with your action and intent. #Journaling #JournalChat
molossus14:17pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChatow.ly/8QlBh You can check out the Summary on my LinkedIn profile for my writing services. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat4:17pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Sounds delightful, Elizabeth. Faith is a good focus word. I love visual. Eye popping! :) #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:17pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Sounds delightful, Elizabeth. Faith is a good focus word. I love visual. Eye popping! :) #JournalChat #Journaling
queen_elisheba4:16pm via TweetCaster for Android
Life is always changing but my one word will be consistent, and reflecting how that word is used in action this year. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:16pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8QlBh You can check out the Summary on my LinkedIn profile for my writing services.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:16pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8Qlzq You can check out the Summary on my LinkedIn profile for my writing services.#Journaling #JournalChat
queen_elisheba4:15pm via TweetCaster for Android
I usually do visual with a few key phrases. The word Faith is big this year so I'm sticking to it. @DawnHerring#Journaling #JournalChat
molossus14:15pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: I think one of the most important intentions we can have with #Journaling and#Artjournaling is to have fun!! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:14pm via HootSuite
@CatZenSpace Thanks for the RT, Bill. :) Welcome.#JournalChat
JournalChat4:13pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba One word, one subject; that's good for focus, no doubt. Is it written or visual?#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:13pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba One word, one subject; that's good for focus, no doubt. Is it written or visual?#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8Qlob Each week you can find inspiration for your intention in Refresh Journal with tips and#Journaling links. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8Qllp Each week you can find inspiration for your intention in Refresh Journal with tips and#Journaling links. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:11pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8QlkA My latest blog post: Change It Up shows how my new work habits can help me with my intention. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring4:11pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8QliW My latest blog post: Change It Up shows how my new work habits can help me with my intention. #JournalChat #Journaling
queen_elisheba4:10pm via TweetCaster for Android
@JournalChat thank you, elizabeth is fine. Intent and approach...that's tough. This year I'm using one word, one subject. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8Qlhd #Journaling #Prompts can often help give us an idea of what our intention can be in our #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:09pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8Qlf6 #Journaling #Prompts can often help give us an idea of what our intention can be in our#Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat4:07pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Welcome, Elisheba! I trust I got your name correct. :) Our topic is our intent and approach to #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:07pm via HootSuite
@queen_elisheba Welcome, Elisheba! I trust I got your name correct. :) Our topic is our intent and approach to #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat4:06pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC thanks so much for joining us today, Mary Beth. It has been a delight. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:05pm via HootSuite
We can have a certain intent; but we can process that intent at a pace that works for us. No pressure.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:05pm via HootSuite
We can have a certain intent; but we can process that intent at a pace that works for us. No pressure.#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat4:04pm via HootSuite
I think there's a difference between intent and expectation. We need to be gentle with ourselves in our #Journaling practice. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:04pm via HootSuite
I think there's a difference between intent and expectation. We need to be gentle with ourselves in our #Journaling practice. #JournalChat
queen_elisheba4:03pm via TweetCaster for Android
Hello! just joining...what's the topic? #JournalChat(1st timer)
JournalChat4:02pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC It takes time to get #Journaling and#artjournaling fully; but there's not hurry. Just one moment at a time. #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:02pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC It takes time to get #Journaling and#artjournaling fully; but there's not hurry. Just one moment at a time. #JournalChat
JournalChat4:01pm via HootSuite
I think one of the most important intentions we can have with #Journaling and #Artjournaling is to have fun!! #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:01pm via HootSuite
I think one of the most important intentions we can have with #Journaling and #Artjournaling is to have fun!! #JournalChat
JournalChat4:00pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I like funky! I love exploring what others do; I get ideas from that. But I love my own approach. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring4:00pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I like funky! I love exploring what others do; I get ideas from that. But I love my own approach. #Journaling #JournalChat
MaryBethC4:00pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: RT @mscator: @MaryBethCDon't sell yourself short or compare. It is you and you are beautiful. #JournalChat
MaryBethC4:00pm via web
@JournalChat thanks! I know it intellectually. Just getting the knowledge down deep. #journalchat
JournalChat4:00pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I so agree with Leia, Mary Beth. Appreciate what you do & who you are. You're one of a kind. So is your #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring4:00pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I so agree with Leia, Mary Beth. Appreciate what you do & who you are. You're one of a kind. So is your #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:59pm via HootSuite
RT @mscator: @MaryBethC Don't sell yourself short or compare. It is you and you are beautiful.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:59pm via HootSuite
RT @mscator: @MaryBethC Don't sell yourself short or compare. It is you and you are beautiful.#JournalChat
MaryBethC3:59pm via web
@mscator thank you. Yes, there is no one like me. And no one can take away my funky fresh creative style! #journalchat
molossus13:58pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: Please be sure to use the#JournalChat hashtag in your tweet; your tweets won't be visible to others if you don't....
JournalChat3:58pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC It's important to validate yourself in how you do things; only you can do it your way. That's important. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:58pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC It's important to validate yourself in how you do things; only you can do it your way. That's important. #Journaling #JournalChat
mscator3:58pm via TweetDeck
@MaryBethC Don't sell yourself short or compare. It is you and you are beautiful. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:57pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Just stay focused on your intent; that's what matters. Use image and color that suits you in the moment. #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:57pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Just stay focused on your intent; that's what matters. Use image and color that suits you in the moment. #Journaling #JournalChat
MaryBethC3:57pm via web
others' Book of Days are so amazing. so colorful and layered. inspiring. But I know "Compare and Despair!" #journalchat
molossus13:56pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: I look forward to recording my dreams and reviewing my day's intentions so I know what's going on. #Journaling #JournalChat
MaryBethC3:56pm via web
@DawnHerring #journalchat yes, i can explore n i love making collages, I just feel so defeated when I see other people's journals.
molossus13:56pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: RT @mscator: Like this#journalchat twitpic.com/8ewf8f // You do beautiful work, Leia. :) #Journaling
molossus13:55pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: I love the fact that #Journalinghelps me focus on my emotions and my accomplishments. It's a great summary.#JournalChat
molossus13:55pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: RT @MaryBethC: @JournalChatI am random. And my journaling is often a way to mull something over. #JournalChat
molossus13:55pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: Color can actually help activate some good emotions and deeper understanding of ourselves and our response. #JournalChat...
molossus13:55pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: RT @mscator: @JournalChatmusic and solitude work for me. Colored pencils and pens. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:55pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Yes, I love the small expense to reap such fantastic benefits. and it's fun too. :)#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:55pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Yes, I love the small expense to reap such fantastic benefits. and it's fun too. :)#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:54pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Oh, I understand, Mary Beth. I've been doing collage for a year, but I'm a life long artist. Yet, you can explore!! #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:54pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Oh, I understand, Mary Beth. I've been doing collage for a year, but I'm a life long artist. Yet, you can explore!! #JournalChat
JournalChat3:53pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I love your referring to #Journaling as a guidebook; very personal one at that!#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:53pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC I love your referring to #Journaling as a guidebook; very personal one at that!#JournalChat
JournalChat3:52pm via HootSuite
Please be sure to use the #JournalChat hashtag in your tweet; your tweets won't be visible to others if you don't. #Journaling :))
MaryBethC3:52pm via web
@DawnHerring @FoundPearls yes-journaling helps focus and it's much cheaper, less time consuming than therapy-equally effective!#journalchat
DawnHerring3:52pm via HootSuite
Please be sure to use the #JournalChat hashtag in your tweet; your tweets won't be visible to others if you don't. #Journaling :))
JournalChat3:51pm via HootSuite
@FoundPearls I'm glad it has worked for you better than you thought. It is often a surprisingly effective practice. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:51pm via HootSuite
@FoundPearls I'm glad it has worked for you better than you thought. It is often a surprisingly effective practice. #JournalChat #Journaling
MaryBethC3:50pm via web
@JournalChat #journalchat Yes collage is amazing. some of EffyWild's artists are just so good though, it's a little intimidating.
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
RT @FoundPearls: @DawnHerring I started journaling in Jan. It has really helped me focus too. Much more so than I expected. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:50pm via HootSuite
RT @FoundPearls: @DawnHerring I started journaling in Jan. It has really helped me focus too. Much more so than I expected. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:50pm via HootSuite
@FoundPearls I know what you mean about color; I use colors that have high vibration; they feel right to me. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:50pm via HootSuite
@FoundPearls I know what you mean about color; I use colors that have high vibration; they feel right to me. #JournalChat #Journaling
MaryBethC3:49pm via web
@DawnHerring @mscator yes, cool. #journaling is about #centering #journalchat finding your own way, writing the guidebook as i go.
JournalChat3:48pm via HootSuite
I look forward to recording my dreams and reviewing my day's intentions so I know what's going on. #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:47pm via HootSuite
That's one of the reasons why I give diligence to my#Journaling; I know it works. With intent and purpose. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:47pm via HootSuite
That's one of the reasons why I give diligence to my#Journaling; I know it works. With intent and purpose. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:46pm via HootSuite
One of my favorite purposes and intentions with#Journaling is positive change. It improves the quality of your life. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:46pm via HootSuite
One of my favorite purposes and intentions with#Journaling is positive change. It improves the quality of your life. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:45pm via HootSuite
Effy also uses her intention to make positive change, even with small things she wants to do.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:45pm via HootSuite
Effy also uses her intention to make positive change, even with small things she wants to do.#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@molossus1 Welcome, Sandra. :) Thanks for the RT. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:43pm via HootSuite
@mscator Oh, I just love that, Leia. To be able to center ourselves with our #Journaling intention. Wow. That hits the spot. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:43pm via HootSuite
@mscator Oh, I just love that, Leia. To be able to center ourselves with our #Journaling intention. Wow. That hits the spot. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:42pm via HootSuite
Sometimes bringing ourselves back to childhood loves can be honoring and a vitally purposeful intention & practice. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:42pm via HootSuite
Sometimes bringing ourselves back to childhood loves can be honoring and a vitally purposeful intention & practice. #JournalChat #Journaling
molossus13:42pm via HootSuite
RT @JournalChat: When I approach my#artjournaling, I always have a theme or idea in mind with what I plan for my visual. #JournalChat...
mscator3:40pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat It centers me. You are right!#JournalChat
JournalChat3:40pm via HootSuite
@mscator You know, Leia, you're hitting on something vital;returning to a childhood activity you enjoy that refreshes. Awesome. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:40pm via HootSuite
@mscator You know, Leia, you're hitting on something vital;returning to a childhood activity you enjoy that refreshes. Awesome. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:38pm via HootSuite
That remind me of choosing a word for the year to help focus on goals. #Journaling a word can help us focus on the moment. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:38pm via HootSuite
That remind me of choosing a word for the year to help focus on goals. #Journaling a word can help us focus on the moment. #JournalChat
mscator3:37pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat I think I never colored enough as a child. It relaxes me, that's for sure. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat3:37pm via HootSuite
RT @mscator: Like this #journalchattwitpic.com/8ewf8f // You do beautiful work, Leia. :) #Journaling
JournalChat3:36pm via HootSuite
@mscator I love that idea, Leia. Very colorful and creative for a terrific focus. Makes #Journaling even more effective. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:36pm via HootSuite
@mscator I love that idea, Leia. Very colorful and creative for a terrific focus. Makes #Journaling even more effective. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:35pm via HootSuite
I love the fact that #Journaling helps me focus on my emotions and my accomplishments. It's a great summary. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:35pm via HootSuite
I love the fact that #Journaling helps me focus on my emotions and my accomplishments. It's a great summary. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:34pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Welcome, Mary Beth!So your intention to is to mull on something. #Journaling is perfect for that.I love mulling too. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:34pm via HootSuite
@MaryBethC Welcome, Mary Beth!So your intention to is to mull on something. #Journaling is perfect for that.I love mulling too. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:33pm via HootSuite
RT @MaryBethC: @JournalChat I am random. And my journaling is often a way to mull something over. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:33pm via HootSuite
RT @MaryBethC: @JournalChat I am random. And my journaling is often a way to mull something over. #JournalChat
mscator3:33pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat sometimes w/ color pencils, I stencil one main word in middle of my writing. It helps with focus & creativity. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:32pm via HootSuite
I think that's why #artjournaling has grown so much; color in whatever medium can help us to express ourselves with meaning. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:32pm via HootSuite
I think that's why #artjournaling has grown so much; color in whatever medium can help us to express ourselves with meaning. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:31pm via HootSuite
Color can actually help activate some good emotions and deeper understanding of ourselves and our response. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:31pm via HootSuite
Color can actually help activate some good emotions and deeper understanding of ourselves and our response. #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:30pm via HootSuite
@mscator Lovely, Leia! Yes, music can help set the mood and relax us. Being alone is delightful. Love the color. #JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:30pm via HootSuite
@mscator Lovely, Leia! Yes, music can help set the mood and relax us. Being alone is delightful. Love the color. #JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:30pm via HootSuite
RT @mscator: @JournalChat music and solitude work for me. Colored pencils and pens.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:30pm via HootSuite
RT @mscator: @JournalChat music and solitude work for me. Colored pencils and pens.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:29pm via HootSuite
#Journaling is such a personal practice; we can find meaningful ways to set about our intention and create a good process. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:29pm via HootSuite
#Journaling is such a personal practice; we can find meaningful ways to set about our intention and create a good process. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:28pm via HootSuite
Effy goes by the cycles of the moon. #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:28pm via HootSuite
Effy goes by the cycles of the moon. #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:27pm via HootSuite
Effy also talks about ritual; how we create a more intentional process in our #journaling.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:27pm via HootSuite
Effy also talks about ritual; how we create a more intentional process in our #journaling.#JournalChat
mscator3:26pm via TweetDeck
@JournalChat music and solitude work for me. Colored pencils and pens. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:23pm via HootSuite
Lighting a candle, saying a prayer, or being quiet for a moment can help set the intention. What works for you? #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:23pm via HootSuite
Lighting a candle, saying a prayer, or being quiet for a moment can help set the intention. What works for you? #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:23pm via HootSuite
Effy gives several examples of what triggers you can use in your #art and #Journaling practice.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:23pm via HootSuite
Effy gives several examples of what triggers you can use in your #art and #Journaling practice.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:21pm via HootSuite
Working with collage and images I have found to be a terrific medium in bringing the subconscious mind to the surface. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:21pm via HootSuite
Working with collage and images I have found to be a terrific medium in bringing the subconscious mind to the surface. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:21pm via HootSuite
When I approach my #artjournaling, I always have a theme or idea in mind with what I plan for my visual.#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:21pm via HootSuite
When I approach my #artjournaling, I always have a theme or idea in mind with what I plan for my visual.#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:19pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be such a healing art; when we specifically set our intention, what we want to focus on, all the better. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:19pm via HootSuite
#Journaling can be such a healing art; when we specifically set our intention, what we want to focus on, all the better. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:18pm via HootSuite
Folks are welcome to share how they approach and set an intent for their #Journaling or#Artjournaling practice. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:18pm via HootSuite
Folks are welcome to share how they approach and set an intent for their #Journaling or#Artjournaling practice. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:17pm via HootSuite
That's what I love about #Journaling and#artjournaling; it such a customized approach; you do it your way. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:17pm via HootSuite
Your intention can be to explore something silly or serious. It's what works for you right now.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:17pm via HootSuite
Your intention can be to explore something silly or serious. It's what works for you right now.#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:16pm via HootSuite
That's why Effy encourages a more purposeful and mindful approach to #Journaling and #art.#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:16pm via HootSuite
That's why Effy encourages a more purposeful and mindful approach to #Journaling and #art.#JournalChat
JournalChat3:15pm via HootSuite
I love the idea that my #Journaling practice can purposefully bring my subconscious mind to the surface. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:15pm via HootSuite
I love the idea that my #Journaling practice can purposefully bring my subconscious mind to the surface. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:14pm via HootSuite
Effy explains that when you sent an intention for what you want to discover or explore, you initiate your subconscious mind. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:14pm via HootSuite
Effy explains that when you sent an intention for what you want to discover or explore, you initiate your subconscious mind. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:12pm via HootSuite
When I first read Effy's post, it really got me thinking about how our mindset can determine the effectiveness of #Journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:12pm via HootSuite
When I first read Effy's post, it really got me thinking about how our mindset can determine the effectiveness of #Journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:11pm via HootSuite
When you go about writing an entry in your journal, how do you approach it? Purposefully or randomly?#JournalChat #Journaling
DawnHerring3:11pm via HootSuite
When you go about writing an entry in your journal, how do you approach it? Purposefully or randomly?#JournalChat #Journaling
JournalChat3:10pm via HootSuite
@mscator Welcome back, Leia! Good to see you again. :) #JournalChat
JournalChat3:09pm via HootSuite
Intention in our #Journaling practice is all about mindset.When we begin a #Journaling session, we know what we're looking for. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:09pm via HootSuite
Intention in our #Journaling practice is all about mindset.When we begin a #Journaling session, we know what we're looking for. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:08pm via HootSuite
Connecting to what? I like to refer to it as Inspiration, Intuition, and Inner Wisdom.#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:08pm via HootSuite
Connecting to what? I like to refer to it as Inspiration, Intuition, and Inner Wisdom.#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChat3:07pm via HootSuite
When we set about to start a #Journaling session, whether written or in art form, having an intention initiates connection. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:07pm via HootSuite
When we set about to start a #Journaling session, whether written or in art form, having an intention initiates connection. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:06pm via HootSuite
Then she explains how her #art and #journalingare integrally linked spiritually: by Intention#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:06pm via HootSuite
Then she explains how her #art and #journalingare integrally linked spiritually: by Intention#JournalChat
JournalChat3:05pm via HootSuite
Effy introduces the idea that #Journaling is a Spiritual practice for her, directly connecting her to the Source. #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:05pm via HootSuite
Effy introduces the idea that #Journaling is a Spiritual practice for her, directly connecting her to the Source. #JournalChat
JournalChat3:04pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today's #JournalChat Live is#Journaling: Your Approach and Intent.
DawnHerring3:04pm via HootSuite
Our topic for today's #JournalChat Live is#Journaling: Your Approach and Intent.
JournalChat3:03pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8QgUf Our #Journaling resource is Intention, Ritual and Art as Spiritual Practice by Effy Wild @effyswild #JournalChat
DawnHerring3:03pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/8QgUf Our #Journaling resource is Intention, Ritual and Art as Spiritual Practice by Effy Wild @effyswild #JournalChat
JournalChat3:02pm via HootSuite
I recommend Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, ortweetchat.com to follow along; please use#JournalChat as your hashtag. #Journaling
DawnHerring3:02pm via HootSuite
I recommend Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, ortweetchat.com to follow along; please use#JournalChat as your hashtag. #Journaling
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years with 56 journals filled; I am passionate about #journaling#JournalChat
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
I am Dawn Herring your host and avid journal keeper of 28 years with 56 journals filled; I am passionate about #journaling#JournalChat
JournalChat3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling.
DawnHerring3:00pm via HootSuite
Welcome to this edition of #JournalChat Live for all things #Journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment