Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring, home of Refresh Journal for a fresh perspective in all of life's dimensions! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my new Journal and to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition. You're welcome to sign up for your personal copy of Refresh Journal which contains the my #JournalChat Favorited from #JournalChat Links Edition and the essential #JournalChat Choice of the month, which determines our topic for #JournalChat Live on the First Sunday of each month at 4 EST/1 PST for all things journaling on Twitter.

Also included each month are refreshing tips for your home, work, kids and yourself, plus music, The Artist column and other goodies.

Please feel free to leave a comment about what you love in Refresh Journal. Or send me a tip or answer to a question that I may showcase in a future issue!


Thanks for your interest and for subscribing!

Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

JournalWriter Freelance

Host of #JournalChat Live and Links Edition on Twitter

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#JournalChat Links Edition (3/16/12)


Deposit goodness on your journey today
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:38pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 3/16/12 for all things journaling on Twitter: The Power and Importance of Journal... fb.me/1gTLEX6y5
JournalChatMar 16, 5:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3M1 #JournalChat Pick of the Day(3/16)The Power and Importance of Journal Writing by Joe Petrowsky @righttracfg #Journaling
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3M1 #JournalChat Pick of the Day(3/16)The Power and Importance of Journal Writing by Joe Petrowsky @righttracfg #Journaling
JournalChatMar 16, 5:23pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3p0 Runner UP!! Keeping a Journal by Ted (blog post) #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:23pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3ia Runner UP!! Keeping a Journal by Ted (blog post) #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:19pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3eX #Meernotes For The #iPhone Has Become That Little Notebook In My Back Pocket by Sam Lytle @easyjournaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:19pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3d0 #Meernotes For The #iPhone Has Become That Little Notebook In My Back Pocket by Sam Lytle @easyjournaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:17pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3aI You Name It, Your Journal and Brain Will Help by Yvonne Root @journalinabox#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:17pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I37O You Name It, Your Journal and Brain Will Help by Yvonne Root @journalinabox#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I310 #Art #Journaling 102 Feature: Spotlight on LK Ludwig’s Blog! #artjournaling#JournalChat (lots of links!)
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2V1 #Art #Journaling 102 Feature: Spotlight on LK Ludwig’s Blog! #artjournaling#JournalChat (lots of links!)
JournalChatMar 16, 5:12pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2Lv Freewriting, Part One:How It Differs from Keeping a #Journal (blog post) The Music of Writing #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:08pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2F8 Two before 20, 18-year-old Edgeley woman has two books published #news#journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:02pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2mI Take Your Creative Work to the Next Level at the Artist’s Dream Weekend Retreat#Journaling #JournalChat #workshop
JournalChatMar 16, 4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I0xB Sign up for your Personal Copy of my weekly #RefreshJournal for #Journaling links and#refreshing tips! #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I0w6 Sign up for your Personal Copy of my weekly #RefreshJournal for #Journaling links and #refreshing tips! #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 4:27pm via HootSuite
My post: Signs ow.ly/9I0vh #writechat#JournalChat What signs are you following?
DawnHerringMar 16, 4:27pm via HootSuite
My post: Signs ow.ly/9I0u5 #writechat#JournalChat What signs are you following?

No comments:

Post a Comment