Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#JournalChat Links Edition (3/16/12)


Deposit goodness on your journey today
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:38pm via Facebook
#JournalChat Pick of the Day on 3/16/12 for all things journaling on Twitter: The Power and Importance of Journal... fb.me/1gTLEX6y5
JournalChatMar 16, 5:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3M1 #JournalChat Pick of the Day(3/16)The Power and Importance of Journal Writing by Joe Petrowsky @righttracfg #Journaling
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:35pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3M1 #JournalChat Pick of the Day(3/16)The Power and Importance of Journal Writing by Joe Petrowsky @righttracfg #Journaling
JournalChatMar 16, 5:23pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3p0 Runner UP!! Keeping a Journal by Ted (blog post) #Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:23pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3ia Runner UP!! Keeping a Journal by Ted (blog post) #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:19pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3eX #Meernotes For The #iPhone Has Become That Little Notebook In My Back Pocket by Sam Lytle @easyjournaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:19pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3d0 #Meernotes For The #iPhone Has Become That Little Notebook In My Back Pocket by Sam Lytle @easyjournaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:17pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I3aI You Name It, Your Journal and Brain Will Help by Yvonne Root @journalinabox#Journaling #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:17pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I37O You Name It, Your Journal and Brain Will Help by Yvonne Root @journalinabox#Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I310 #Art #Journaling 102 Feature: Spotlight on LK Ludwig’s Blog! #artjournaling#JournalChat (lots of links!)
DawnHerringMar 16, 5:13pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2V1 #Art #Journaling 102 Feature: Spotlight on LK Ludwig’s Blog! #artjournaling#JournalChat (lots of links!)
JournalChatMar 16, 5:12pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2Lv Freewriting, Part One:How It Differs from Keeping a #Journal (blog post) The Music of Writing #Journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:08pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2F8 Two before 20, 18-year-old Edgeley woman has two books published #news#journaling #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 5:02pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I2mI Take Your Creative Work to the Next Level at the Artist’s Dream Weekend Retreat#Journaling #JournalChat #workshop
JournalChatMar 16, 4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I0xB Sign up for your Personal Copy of my weekly #RefreshJournal for #Journaling links and#refreshing tips! #JournalChat
DawnHerringMar 16, 4:28pm via HootSuite
ow.ly/9I0w6 Sign up for your Personal Copy of my weekly #RefreshJournal for #Journaling links and #refreshing tips! #JournalChat
JournalChatMar 16, 4:27pm via HootSuite
My post: Signs ow.ly/9I0vh #writechat#JournalChat What signs are you following?
DawnHerringMar 16, 4:27pm via HootSuite
My post: Signs ow.ly/9I0u5 #writechat#JournalChat What signs are you following?

No comments:

Post a Comment