Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Thursday, September 4, 2014

#JournalChat Live Facebook Group Event: Part I Day Two of Your Journaling: Just Say Yes! with Special Guests, Sue Ekins, Beth Terrence and Jennifer Morris

Welcome to Day Two of our three day ‪#‎JournalChat‬ Live Event featuring our first ‪#‎Journaling‬ Panel with Special Guests Sue EkinsBeth Shekinah Terrence and Jen Morris!
We will focus today on Jen's Journal Prompt: The Perfect Now as we Just Say Yes! to The Present Moment and how we can create a better mindset through our journaling practice.
All voices are welcome to this discussion.
1
In 1949 at age seventeen, Sylvia Plath wrote in her diary: Somehow I have to...
JOURNALINGDANGEROUSLY.COM
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
  • Beth Shekinah Terrence Hi Everyone! Just popping on. Looking forward to the conversation.
    22 hrs · Like · 2
  • Dawn Herring Welcome back, Beth! So am I. 
    22 hrs · Like · 1
  • Sue Ekins Great to "see" you, Beth.
    22 hrs · Like · 1
  • Beth Shekinah Terrence So happy to be here!
    22 hrs · Like
  • Jen Mor Hello all!
    22 hrs · Like · 2
  • Dawn Herring Welcome back, Jen
  • Here is our Question for Discussion:
    Does focusing on the Present Moment help you appreciate your daily life experience more so versus writing about what is past or what could be in the future?
    How does writing about The Good Stuff of Now make a difference in your perspective?
    2
    LikeLike ·  · 
    • Seen by 24
    • Sue Ekins I tend to focus on the present moment, except when worrying about the future or dwelling on the past. It is more real to think about what is gong on in my life right now.
      23 hrs · Like · 1
    • Dawn Herring You know why it's more real, Sue? Because, technically speaking, that's all there really is! And I also noticed that you can't think about yesterday or tomorrow and think about right now at the same time. Even in our journals.
      23 hrs · Like · 2
    • Sue Ekins True, but we can think about the past and how it might still affect us.
      23 hrs · Like · 1
    • Dawn Herring Yes, the past events of our lives can affect us, but we have a choice in HOW it affects us by our current mindset. What do you think?
      23 hrs · Like · 1
    • Sue Ekins That's true, although sometimes it is difficult.
      23 hrs · Like · 1
    • Dawn Herring Oh, it's definitely challenging, especially if it's not your usual way. Most times it's not. But we can certainly start somewhere, and our journals are a great tool to head us in the right direction. 
      23 hrs · Like · 1
    • Sue Ekins Sometimes, though, I look to past experiences and see what I can learn from them--again, info to use in the NOW.
      22 hrs · Like · 4
    • Dawn Herring Oh yes, Sue. That's a valuable thing to do in our journals since we have experience we can learn from, been there, done that kind of stuff.
      22 hrs · Like · 2
    • Jill Winski I find that when I'm drawn to something from my past and I explore it in my journal, it's usually because it's relevant to some challenge I'm experiencing in the present that I need to integrate more fully.
      22 hrs · Unlike · 4
    • Beth Shekinah Terrence I would say that focusing on the present moment is the medicine to be who we truly are - not in past where we may have pain, loss or even nostalgia and not in the future where we may worry about the unknown but in the essence of who we are.
      22 hrs · Unlike · 2
    • Beth Shekinah Terrence I find journaling is a way that I am able to connect with the present. Even if I am writing about past events or future things, I am being active and conscious in this moment.
      22 hrs · Unlike · 4
    • Princess Poetry The Present moment separates yesterday from today, today from tomorrow, the past from the present and so on. What I felt this morning doesn't exist anymore. What I feel now will be different from what I feel later. The Present moment is a comfort to me. It helps me appreciate that every second of my life is different from the last.
      22 hrs · Like · 2
    • Dawn Herring I love this, Beth. And we can exist with our journals to celebrate who we are all the time, Princess Poetry.
      22 hrs · Like · 1
    • Jen Mor For me, the reason I chose to focus on the present with this prompt (and as often as possible in my journal) is because I'm in a state of limbo in my life right now. I'm not overly happy with my current life situation and may partner and I have big plans for our future, and a friend and I are starting a business, so it's really hard for me to not live in the future! I spend so much time thinking about the positive things that will come that I sometimes miss what is good that's happening right now. I don't want to get to the future then look back and realised I actually missed some good stuff from now.
      22 hrs · Like · 2
    • Dawn Herring That can certainly be a challenge, Jen when you have a lot of new stuff going on. I can totally relate. But it is so worth it to be present and your focus post shows you know that to be true!
      22 hrs · Like · 2
    • Sue Ekins I like your remarks about "celebrating who we are". Dawn Herring. Do you also do that in a concrete way?
      22 hrs · Unlike · 2
    • Sue Ekins Jen Mor you do have a lot going on. Glad you do take a little time for yourself and your journal.
      22 hrs · Like · 1
    • Dawn Herring I do, Sue! My painting is a celebration of Who I Am as an artist and helps me listen carefully to what my heart is saying. My painting is very intuitive thus it keeps me very present. It's also healing with color, etc. My art journal is also a present moment activity. And my grandboy keeps me present too!
      22 hrs · Like · 3
    • Beth Shekinah Terrence Such a great point, Jen, about not missing what is happening now. That's one of the things I love about journaling overall. It really helps us to be present with what is arising in our lives on a daily basis.
      22 hrs · Unlike · 2
    • Jill Winski I so relate to what you said about the tendency to be future-focused, Jen Mor! Even when we're anticipating great things, we don't ultimately have power in the future, only in the present. 
      22 hrs · Unlike · 3
    • Sue Ekins Wow! Love that, Dawn Herring. So many women don't seem to celebrate Who They are. That's awesome.
      22 hrs · Like
    • Pauline Harris This QoD brought to mind a recent photo and story I saw on fb. It was about perspective on healing. One thought was to talk individually about all the bad stuff that happened in the past. The other was to get together as a group and create dances of joy.https://www.facebook.com/livemoreawesome/
      www.livemoreawesome.com. Live More Awesome is a New Zealand Charity that's sol...See More
      Community: 48,096 like this
      22 hrs · Like · 3 · Remove Preview
    • Sue Ekins That's true, Jill Winski, and so often I worry about things that never come about! A lot of wasted time and energy.
      22 hrs · Like · 3
    • Jill Winski Yes, Sue, I find myself worrying and/or doing a lot of planning of things that end up changing, anyway! So great to come back to the present when I notice myself doing that.
      22 hrs · Unlike · 3
    • Dawn Herring That's one of my goals, Sue, is to encourage women (and men too) to celebrate who they are, honor their preferences and leave their meaningful mark in the word through their unique purpose in life. Journaling is a great tool to do this!
      22 hrs · Like · 5
    • Jen Mor Agreed!
      21 hrs · Like
    • Jen Mor Dawn - what you said about art is a good point. I find I am probably most present when playing in my art journal. It could be because it is more tactile and visual - but I am usually quite engrossed in my art journal and the process. I tend to get into a state of 'flow' (Mihály Csíkszentmihályi) very easily in my art journal. This can sometimes happen in my written journal, but for some reason the abstractness of playing with paint etc allows me to detach from everything else and just play. Whereas in my written journal, I think the use of words and using sentences is more left-brain, logical. We tend to stick to the structures of grammar and language and write with a 'point' - whereas art journaling breaks away from all of that.
      21 hrs · Like · 3
    • Beth Shekinah Terrence I agree, Jen - I tend to get more into flow in more art journal as well. There is something that takes me more out of my head. I love the book by M.C., too! I haven't had a designated art journal recently but feeling it's a good time to start a new one!
      21 hrs · Unlike · 1
    • Jen Mor Yes you totally should, Beth! I have three! They all have different purposes. One of them is using the Journal 52 prompts, another is a big one and I'm using the 30 Day Journal Project by Lisa Sonora Beam to inspire that. And my other is just an old altered book that I'm just making a mess in! I want that one to be 'prompt-free' - kind of like how we use our journal to just jot down whatever comes to mind, but doing so visually. That one is great because there is never any purpose to what I'm doing, except to play and explore. I love it. (I wrote a post about it here: http://journalingdangerously.com/2014/09/550/)
      journalingdangerously.com
      I’ve started a new art journal, and I wanted to share what I’m doing. As a journ...See More
      21 hrs · Unlike · 2 · Remove Preview
    • Dawn Herring I only have one art journal; and I don't use prompts. I just play and see what happens. It's very intuitive.
      21 hrs · Like
    • Jen Mor Haha I just noticed that the photo accompanying that really suits today's theme! Which got me thinking - another reason I like the idea of the present moment is because I've often put off doing things - following goals/dreams, starting projects, etc un...See More
      21 hrs · Like · 2
    • Dawn Herring I noticed that visual too, Jen. How timely!
      21 hrs · Like · 1
    • Sue Ekins Jen Mor, that is SO inspiring. You're right. And I love Julia Cameron's work.
    • I noticed the image Jen shares in her post where it says: What do I love about my life right now?
      That is one FABULOUS question and prompt we can use to get ourselves in the PRESENT MOMENT mindset.
      3
      LikeLike ·  · 
      • Sue Ekins Yes, that's true, and it can make us appreciate what's in our lives right now.
        23 hrs · Like
      • Dawn Herring Yes, appreciation is KEY to a better mindset.
        23 hrs · Like · 1
      • Beth Shekinah Terrence I love this question. It feels like a great question to ask ourselves daily.
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Jen Mor It kind of ties into what we were talking about yesterday - focusing on the negatives can easily take us into victim mode if we are not careful, so this can help us to remember what is going well at the moment!
        22 hrs · Unlike · 4
      • Dawn Herring I so agree, Jen. Being Present is Empowering!
        22 hrs · Like
      • Beth Shekinah Terrence I really needed to ask this question today. Thanks for the inspiration.
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Sue Ekins We probably find venting to be necessary sometimes but what really lifts our mood is to focus on the positives and be grateful.
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Dawn Herring Glad it was timely for you, Beth! I may just use it later as a prompt!
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Beth Shekinah Terrence I guess along the same lines is gratitude practice or journaling. I do this on and off right now but have made it a regular practice at different times in my life. Focusing on gratitude definitely shifts me from a negative to a positive energy.
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Dawn Herring I totally get that, Beth. It's easy to be in hurry and overlook the good stuff and even the good that comes from the challenges. Journaling helps us stay focused.
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Sue Ekins And if we think about what's good in our lives, we will appreciate it more. Sometimes we don't notice what's good in our lives unless we take this time to reflect.
        22 hrs · Unlike · 2
      • Carrie Aulenbacher I often find that...when I flip back a year to the day, I get a good snapshot of what has changed in 365 short days. It brings a nice perspective about what I am loving in my life right now!!
        22 hrs · Like · 3
      • Dawn Herring Great idea, Carrie. It can also show how much we change from year to year and honor those changes. 
      • One thing I notice right away when I consider the Present Moment is how you have to slow down long enough to pay attention to what's right in front of you. It's a deliberate choice!
        You know what else I noticed? Slowing Down is actually Good For You. So there's a lot more to this Present Moment than might initially meet the eye.
        4
        LikeLike ·  · 
        • Sue Ekins That's true. We mentioned yesterday about thinking about how our body is feeling. Absolutely in the "now" and something I don't do often enough.
          23 hrs · Like · 2
        • Jill Winski I love your point that it's a deliberate choice to slow down, Dawn. Sometimes I find myself feeling "controlled" by circumstances, but I can always choose to be present.
          23 hrs · Like · 3
        • Dawn Herring Most of us don't, Sue. That's one reason why I chose this post by Jen because it gives us that opportunity to consider the benefits of NOW.
          23 hrs · Like · 2
        • Dawn Herring That's right, Jill. We often fall under the illusion that our circumstances are what control how we feel, and under challenging circumstances, that can certainly feel true. But we DO HAVE a Choice how we respond and what mindset we have right now.
          23 hrs · Like · 3
        • Princess Poetry I Love this topic! The Present moment is a wake up to reality for me. It's not 5 seconds ago or 5 seconds from now. It's just right this second. I zone in on that and my whole world changes.
          23 hrs · Like · 4
        • Dawn Herring I totally get you, Princess Poetry. It can be very surprising what the shift can be like for a person. So glad you have already experienced it!
          23 hrs · Like · 2
        • Princess Poetry I have! It's one of the most wonderful things anyone can experience, and it's available 24/7, absolutely free.
          22 hrs · Unlike · 3
        • Beth Shekinah Terrence I agree that slowing down is key to being more present in the moment and accessing the deeper parts of ourselves. It is also the doorway into the heart. The mind and thoughts move quickly, the heart and feelings require that we slow down to connect. Being still is so important to help with slowing down and journaling is a practice that supports that.
          22 hrs · Like · 3
        • Andrea Lewis This is something I remind myself--to remain present--it's how I connect to my true self and find solutions if I'm worried about something.
          22 hrs · Unlike · 3
        • Dawn Herring I agree, Beth. It is such a deliberate choice. I love what you said about connecting to the heart and how we have to slow down to do so.
          22 hrs · Like · 1
        • Dawn Herring Connecting to your true self by being present--love this,Andrea.
          22 hrs · Like · 2
        • Jen Mor I agree Dawn and Andrea - in the present moment, if we just slow down enough to listen, we can connect with our true selves. Journaling can really help with this. There's a wonderful line by Eckhart Tolle in The Power of Now - he asks us to look at what is wrong with our life RIGHT NOW. Not five minutes from now, not yesterday, but right at this second. He suggests that we can always handle the present moment, it is just thinking about the past or projecting into the future that can feel impossible to manage because it is not real. I love this.
          22 hrs · Like · 4
        • Jill Winski I love that Eckhart Tolle line too, Jen.
          22 hrs · Like · 2
        • Sue Ekins That's a great resource for anyone interested in the topic for today's panel discussion.
          22 hrs · Unlike · 4
        • Jen Mor Yes, and also A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle is fantastic.
          21 hrs · Unlike · 4

    • One of the elements I teach with journaling and creativity and refreshment in general is appreciation for Who You Are.
      When we get into the Present in its Perfection, we can see Ourselves in a New Light. It's valuable to record in your journal what you're doing right that day. What did you do to make a difference in your world no matter how big or small?
      5
      LikeLike ·  · 
      • Beth Shekinah Terrence Great question, Dawn! It's so easy to focus on what we are doing wrong or rather feel we are doing wrong and my self-critic can easily take over. As a recovering perfectionist, I need to really watch the standards and expectations I hold myself to. I like the idea of choosing a few simple things I have done right or feel positive about to note daily. I have found journaling to be an essential tool in transforming my inner critic.
        22 hrs · Like · 3
      • Dawn Herring That was so well put, Beth. Feeling positive about ourselves is an essential aspect to our well being, and staying present and using our journals to celebrate us is a great way to do it!
        22 hrs · Like · 1
      • Jen Mor I'm a recovering perfectionist too Beth! I agree that journaling is ESSENTIAL for overcoming perfectionism and self criticism. Over the past 6 months that I have really been journaling regularly, I have come to really accept and love myself more than I ever have. I am so much more gentle and kind to myself now.
        21 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 3
      • Dawn Herring Gentle is a Key Word for me right now; it's so hard to remember it too! Journaling helps me focus more. Gentle is VERY Present. 
        21 hrs · Like · 1
      • Sue Ekins Got to admit I'm a recovering perfectionist too. Journaling is so helpful to nip that in the bud.
        21 hrs · Unlike · 2
      • Beth Shekinah Terrence One of my favorite books is Cheri Huber's Making Change For Good. Part of it is a 30 day journaling process. It's a great support for creating change and focuses on unearthing our critical voices.
        21 hrs · Like · 2
      • Sue Ekins Thank you Beth Shekinah Terrence and Dawn Herring. I will follow up on that resource.
      • When you write a journal entry, what mindset do you write from: Past, present or future? Or is it a mix?
        Since I use my journal to summarize and plan for my day, I do write in future a lot so I stay on track with what needs doing.
        So I think I can use a lot more of Present Moment focus, especially if I write a mid day entry.
        My evening entry focuses on what already happened, but I can again choose to focus on the present as I am writing.
        7
        LikeLike ·  · 
        • Beth Shekinah Terrence I would say all three depending on the focus. I love to do stream of consciousness writing and/or a words/feelings list for the present. Sometimes I will reflect on past experiences and how they are continuing to show up in my life. I may write of plans, goals or dreams. Sometimes I have a more specific structure, but recently I just tune into what and how I feel like writing at any point in time.
          22 hrs · Like · 2
        • Dawn Herring Love this, Beth. Journaling is such a perfect way to tune in and really listen. I will try that words/feelings list for the present.
          22 hrs · Like
        • Jen Mor I tend to write mostly present focused because I write in the mornings, so often I think about what I want out of the day (or, I hate to say it, what I'm not looking forward to) - but then I also often talk about what has happened the previous day. and what I am looking forward to about the weekend, or another day later in the week. I do spend a lot of 'time' in the future! Having said that, I do often start my entries in the present - where I am, what I can see, how I'm feeling at that moment, before writing about other things.
          22 hrs · Like · 1
        • Jill Winski It's definitely a mix for me, Dawn. I think it depends on what the purpose of the journaling is for me in the moment.
          22 hrs · Like · 1
        • Dawn Herring I think the Purpose does make a difference in our pov, Jill.
          22 hrs · Like · 1
        • Sue Ekins I'm mostly in the present. Often I debate with myself about decisions I need to make. But I also ask "Why did I react so strongly to what happened so that would be the past.
          22 hrs · Like
        • Jen Mor Also Dawn, it depends on how we define present. So, I think if you are talking about the day, as it is to come or how it has gone, that's reasonably 'present'. I think if you are talking about last year, or in 5 years' time, that's not present. If we confine our writing to only the literal present moment, I think that would limit us a great deal. It can be good to check in with how we are feeling in the moment, but also the day and the week at hand are still the 'now', really, in the scheme of things too.
          22 hrs · Like · 2
        • Jill Winski Good point, Jen!
          22 hrs · Like
        • Dawn Herring You're correct, Jen. I do find that when I think about something that's going on right now that is not in my control, It agitates me to think about it; I do journal about it as well. I feel like it sort of rests there on the page as if it's taken care of in a sense because I already gave it my attention.
          22 hrs · Like · 3
        • Jen Mor Yes that's exactly how I feel - if I get it out onto the page I feel like the universe will take care of it for me, I just need to keep moving forward.
          21 hrs · Unlike · 1
        • Sue Ekins Sometimes I put these things on the page and ask God to help me with them.
          21 hrs · Like · 1
        • Dawn Herring I always combine my a.m. Journaling with prayer/meditation; they go together well for me.
          21 hrs · Like · 2
      • In response to comments, I would like to add that our PURPOSE for our journal entry can often determine our perspective and point of view as we write.
        Why we write can often determine how we write.
        I believe it's again about balance; there's a time for every point of view.
        It's just helpful to be Present as much as possible to help us keep a healtfhul perspective and have peace of mind.
        8
        LikeLike ·  · 
        • Jen Mor So true! I think that sometimes, there is a lot to be said for reflecting on the past, really digging deep into what happened and how we can learn from that going forward. Not only that, but the past can often help us to understand why we feel (act/thi...See More
          22 hrs · Edited · Like
        • Perhaps we can share Right Now what is going Well today in our lives!
          My painting continues to be my authentic refreshment and I enjoy the process from the get-go.
          How about you?
          What would you write in your journal now?
          Only share if you're comfortable of course. 
          9
          UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
          • Jill Winski I'm just about finished editing a blog post which will be my first interview post that I've put up on my site. So I'm excited about that.  Love that about your painting, Dawn!
            22 hrs · Unlike · 4
          • Sue Ekins I recently lost 10 pounds and have kept it off. Am walking daily. And I'm enjoying my work as church librarian.
            22 hrs · Like · 3
          • Sue Ekins Also, my oldest daughter, who turned 27 today, is living at home with us. We get along so well--walking together, going on writing retreats at the coffee shop. I'm happy to have this time with her to renew our relationship as adults.
            22 hrs · Like · 3
          • Dawn Herring Love what you have shared! Congrats to you, Sue, on your retained weight loss and I'm so pleased to hear of your daughter's presence and your enjoyment.  That is exciting, Jill! Anything new you do in life needs to be celebrated! I can't wait to read it. 
            22 hrs · Like · 3
          • Jill Winski Thanks, Dawn!
            22 hrs · Like
          • Beth Shekinah Terrence I am growing in my work as a Bach Flower practitioner and educator. I started doing trainings this summer for retail staff and have also developed a new intro workshop starting in October. I am also bringing together a new website and blog on holistic recovery for addictions and mental health. Also, I am grateful for the wonderful support in my life - my loving husband, my friends and for the inspiration I am finding in this group.
            22 hrs · Unlike · 4
          • Sue Ekins Wow Beth Shekinah Terrence. Lots to celebrate.
            21 hrs · Like · 2
          • Dawn Herring Wow, Beth. Kudos to you on all these dimensions of life. 
            21 hrs · Like · 1
          • Beth Shekinah Terrence Thank you all for the reminder, because I was feeling more of my lack today and I have a lot to celebrate!
            21 hrs · Unlike · 3
          • Dawn Herring This is the perfect place to do so; glad you shared, Beth
            21 hrs · Like · 1
          • Princess Poetry I just became an admin for my favorite poetry site online. Writing poetry is my authentic refreshment. I can't go a day without writing at least one line of a poem.
            21 hrs · Unlike · 3
          • Dawn Herring Congrats to you, Princess Poetry. Glad you have found what works for you. That's worth celebrating. 
            21 hrs · Like · 1
          • Jen Mor I love that about your daughter, Sue. I'm very close with my mum too and I make sure we catch up every week or so to stay close. I love how our relationship has evolved as I have grown up. Couldn't live without her!
            21 hrs · Like
          • Jen Mor For me, right now... my partner and I have taken our first official step to get our tiny house built which is super exciting, we recently got engaged which I'm very happy about, my best friend and I are planning our own creative business which is really exciting, I'm journaling and creating regularly which I have never done for such a long period of time before, and more and more I'm feeling like my authentic self - I am increasingly just being 'me' in all domains of my life, just being at peace with who I am, which is really important to me. Feeling very blessed in my life.
            21 hrs · Unlike · 2
          • Sue Ekins You've got a lot to celebrate, too, Jen Mor!
            21 hrs · Like · 1
          • Dawn Herring Jen, this is all such delightful news! Authentic is one of my favorite words, because when we are, we are Who We Are! Being YOU is the best place to be! 
            21 hrs · Like · 2
          • Pachet Spates Right now, my family is thriving. I am finishing up my first book and I am learning to be patient at almost 30. Nonetheless, I am truly thankful for the progresses I am making in life.
            20 hrs · Like · 2
          • Dawn Herring Sounds fab, Pachet What is your book about?
            20 hrs · Like
          • Pachet Spates Thanks. It's called The Optimist's Guide to Journaling. I focus on the benefits of journaling and I have a journal workbook included in it.
            20 hrs · Like · 2
          • Jen Mor Pachet are you on instagram?
            20 hrs · Like
          • Pachet Spates Yes, I am. I have two. My Blog/Personal one is @the_enduringoptimist and my new biz The Optimist Kit is @theoptimistkit
            19 hrs · Like
          • Jen Mor Yes I thought so! i just started following you the other day on @theoptimistkit (I am @journalingdangerously). Glad to have 'met' you! 
            19 hrs · Like · 1
          • Luis A. Vargas I would say that time/age has open doors of opportunities for reflection and wonder. 
            The past history remains as a mirror that shows my progress as an individual here on earth. 
            I'm more powerful and wise.
            15 hrs · Like · 2
          • Pachet Spates Thanks Jen! Likewise!!
            15 hrs · Like
          • Dawn Herring Here's to your progress, Luis

        • Jen shares: I think that sometimes, there is a lot to be said for reflecting on the past, really digging deep into what happened and how we can learn from that going forward. Not only that, but the past can often help us to understand why we feel (act/think etc) as we do, now. And, I believe strongly in the power of being able to manifest and bring about changes in our lives, so it also makes sense to spend time writing in detail about the kind of life we would like to live in the future. i guess like you say, it just comes down to balance again, depending on our purpose. Too much time in the past isn't beneficial, but neither is too much time in the future. That is when coming back to the present is helpful to keep us rooted in the
          10
          LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment