Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring!

Welcome to Refresh with Dawn Herring blog. I'm so glad you stopped by to peruse the transcripts from #JournalChat Live and Links Edition.


You're also welcome to join our #JournalChat Live Facebook Group where we share quality journal keeping content for your journaling practice!


Have a fab day and don't forget to refresh yourself!


Be refreshed,

Dawn Herring

Refresh with Dawn Herrng

Host of #JournalChat Live on social media

Friday, September 5, 2014

#JournalChat Live Facebook Group Event: Part XI Day Three of Your Journaling: Just Say Yes! with Special Guests, Sue Ekins, Beth Terrence and Jennifer Morris


I just have to take a moment to let everyone know I appreciate all that they have shared! I have been journaling for 43 years and have rarely met people that also keep journals; it is such a great journey. thanks for all you have shared...
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
  • You, Sue EkinsJill WinskiNathan Ohren and 5 others like this.
  • Carrie Aulenbacher Glad to have found this group also! I never get tired of learning from everyone. 
    14 hrs · Like · 2
  • Luis A. Vargas Thanks for the positive energy created by your words of encouragement.
    Today I will take time from my busy life to draw on paper/journal an artistic thought of people, me, life and all the good and bad experiences that have transformed my life. 
    Thanks Mary
    14 hrs · Like · 3
  • Dawn Herring Thanks so much, Mary, for your kind words; so glad this group and our conversation has been beneficial for you! I appreciate the feedback. 
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Dawn Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment